Race Sponsorship & Advertising
Local, regional and national companies help make the Manchester Road Race a success through their sponsorship and support of the annual Thanksgiving Day tradition. The Manchester Road Race Committee would like to thank every supporter of this great race.
We have multiple levels of sponsorship available: Principal, Contributing, Supporting and Other.
If you are interested in sponsoring the Manchester Road Race, please Contact Us.
2023 Manchester Road Race Sponsorship Levels & Benefits
A Principal Sponsor for the Manchester Road Race makes a Sponsorship Investment of $25,000 or more. Current Sponsors of the Manchester Race at this level so far for 2023 include Pratt & Whitney, Eastern Connecticut Health Network and Hoffman Lexus. The Road Race accepts only four sponsorships at this level. Please contact us to state your interest in a Principal Sponsorship so that we may discuss your participation at this level in more detail.
A Contributing Sponsor for the Manchester Road Race makes a Sponsorship Investment of $10,000 to $25,000. Sponsors at this level last year included Cigna, Henkel, USA Hauling & Recycling and Key Bank. The benefits to a Contributing Sponsor include:
- Exclusivity for sponsor business category in tiered sponsorships (Principal, Contributing, etc.)
- “Presenting” Sponsor for one Road Race event (Sports/Fitness Expo, Road Race Saturday, Spaghetti Dinner, Awards Ceremony, Kick-off Luncheon, Little Manchester Road Race, etc.)
- Logo/tag on “fence” banner near Start/Finish line.
- Logo on all Road Race banners, posters, and printed communications.
- Logo displayed at Road Race events (Press conference, Spaghetti Dinner, etc.)
- Logo/tag displayed on all MRR web site pages.
- Half page ad in Road Race Souvenir Program Magazine (or credit against larger ad at special Sponsor rate) and logo on Sponsor Page.
- Optional inclusion in the Road Race TV/Web/Program Promotional Sponsor package.
A Supporting or Promotional Sponsor for the Manchester Road Race makes a Sponsorship Investment of $2,500 to $10,000. Sponsors at this level in 2022 included Lynch Toyota, Highland Park Market, Urban Lodge Brewing, The Arbors at Hop Brook, Integrated Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine & Orthopedic Surgery and many others. The benefits to a Supporting Sponsor include:
- “Presenting” sponsor for MRR event (if available, and subject to sponsorship investment).
- Small logo on Road Race poster and selected printed communications.
- Small logo on Program Sponsor Page and listing on web site.
- Possible inclusion in the Road Race TV/Web/Program package.
2023 Manchester Road Race Advertising Opportunities
Each year the Manchester Road Race publishes a special Souvenir Program Magazine chock full of Road Race news, facts, and information. Plan now to play an important part in this year’s Manchester Thanksgiving Day Road Race by reserving space for your advertisement in our Souvenir Program Magazine. Your advertising will be seen by an estimated 30,000 area residents. Plus, many Race participants and spectators will browse this important keepsake again and again in the months to come.
Advertising in the Program Magazine couldn't be simpler. Just choose the size ad you want and reserve your space. We'll be in touch to pick up your camera-ready artwork--or we'll put the ad together for you to your specifications subject to your final approval.
A great event. A great audience. A great cause. You won't find a better advertising investment this year than the Manchester Road Race Souvenir Program. So don't delay. Time is short, space is limited, and we don't want you to be left out.
The Publication: A 30-page (or larger) 8 1/2 x 11" magazine-style souvenir program with full color cover printed on glossy magazine stock.
Distribution: A minimum of 15,000 copies will be printed and distributed between mid-November and early December at no charge to Road Race participants, spectators, sponsors, and friends. In addition to race day distribution, copies will be available free-of-charge at news-stands and other retail outlets throughout the greater Manchester area. Previous year's souvenir programs are now considered collector's items.
Readership: Based on Simmons media research on this category of publications, we are estimating a total readership of over 30,000!
Editorial Content: Professionally written articles about every aspect of the Manchester Road Race--past and present. History, results and highlights, Race Week events schedule, runners to watch, course description, a look at the how the Race is organized and where the money goes, and articles on area runners.
Charitable Affiliation: The net proceeds from the Manchester Road Race will benefit Muscular Dystrophy research in Connecticut and many other local charities.
Advertising Rates: Run-of-book black and white ads are available in a variety of sizes from full page to 2 1/2" sponsor squares with costs ranging from $295 to $1,695. MRR Sponsors and past Program advertisers receive a discount off published rates.