Manchester Road Race Honors Club
In its continuing commitment to road race participants and charitable giving, the Manchester Road Race Committee initiated a new program in 2017. The MRR Honors Club will provide members with unique benefits, while its proceeds will be directed to a worthy charity designated annually by the Board of Directors.
Membership requires a $100 fee and is limited to the first 120 registered members.
The benefits of being an MRR Honors Club member include:
- Registration for the Road Race and a unique bib with your name;
- Exclusive access to the St. James Church basement;
- Access by bib identification;
- Use of indoor restrooms;
- Supervised storage of clothing;
- Water, coffee, juice, tea, and light refreshments;
- Your name listed in the MRR souvenir Program (if registered by November 1);
- Special seeding behind the U-42 seed area for non-seeded members;
- Group photo, if possible;
- Tax deduction of $68 of the $100 registration fee; and
- Satisfaction of knowing that you've made a difference in your community.
The recipient of the 2023 MRR Honors Club proceeds will be the TLC Foundation, Inc.
The TLC Foundation operates the DiYeso-Lewis House, a transitional living facility in Manchester, which offers a safe and nurturing residence to adolescents who cannot stay at home due to family disruption, parent-child conflict, or the lack of a suitable home environment. The TLC Foundation has been in operation since April, 1987 and has assisted 173 youths since then.