Please Read Race Information Page before registering
Features of the MRR app
- The MRR app is a free download.
- Print a commemorative bib to wear during your Virtual race.
- Run (or walk) on your favorite local route and compete with your family and friends.
- Hear audio cues on your progress.
- The app will automatically stop timing when you reach the “finish line”.
- Spectators may also download the app and track the progress of their favorite runners.
- Strava Integration included.
- Results will be automatically reported to race officials.
Two map views are provided:
- The actual course being run.
- The Event Map shows the progress as if the runner is actually running on the Manchester Road Race course.
Important Info about Using the MRR app to Run the Virtual Race
- The new MRR app is available beginning November 1.
- To learn how the app works, check out this great intro video.
- After registering, the MRR app must be downloaded to your smart phone (available on both iOS and Android).
- Upon completion of the Registration process, new participants will be loaded into the app at 9:00pm(EST) on a daily basis.
- You will be notified via an email from RTRT.me that you have been loaded into the app. Be sure to check your Spam file if you do not receive your email within 24 hours of registering for the race.
- After your registration has been loaded to the MRR app, and you have downloaded the app to your smartphone, you will be able to open the app and “claim your profile”.
- Your email address uniquely identifies you to the app. (Think of your email address as your timing tag that would normally be attached to your bib.) During the “Claim Profile” process you will receive a verification email to confirm your identity.
- A smart phone can only record one runner at any given time. If you are a family of runners and don’t own sufficient phones for your entire family, please click here for advice on running the race.
- You will be able to complete as many training runs as you desire using the app. Spectators can track your training runs. Results are not transmitted to our timer during your training runs.
- Within the time frame of the virtual race (November 19–25), you will “activate” the app and run your 4.748 mile race on the course of your choosing.
- Please read the “MRR Virtual App Instruction” page for complete details on the use of the app and corresponding links and videos.
We Want Your Photos
We Invite all 2020 Participants to submit their Road Race and Costume photos. For more Info, click here.
Suggestions of Local Locations for Running Your Virtual Race